As an Associate, your job is all about having an enthusiastic personality – it’s about giving our customers and members the opportunity to grasp a vision with whatever story they are about to embark on. This mission also extends to everyone who works for us. With our training, development and fun atmosphere, there are real opportunities for you to grow at Locked Canada.
We’re looking for talented and motivated people in a variety of roles.
GAME DESK AGENT
You are the representation of Locked Canada throughout all stages of our participants’ stay. Making everyone who steps through our doors feel safe and informed. You will be taking on the responsibility of handling all the reservations and phone call inquiries. Ensuring all their questions and concerns are taken are of.
Proper telephone etiquette
Ensure a good practical understanding of the duties & responsibilities
In-depth knowledge of managing reservations and cancellations
Comprehensive ability to deal with phone and email inquiries
Able to keep an organized reception area
As a Room Escape Host(Game Master) at Locked Canada:
– You will greet and check-in players
– Provide player orientation/scenario’s objectives and in-game guidance (Hints)
– Reset / maintain rooms between bookings
– Customer service; take team photos; answer phones; and respond to email inquiries, all while providing an awesome player experience.
– You will have the opportunity to provide input on the development and creation of rooms and puzzles.
– Cleaning and maintenance duties
– Provide excellent customer service to our players at all times.
– You will care deeply about people and will put guests needs before your own.
– You will go above and beyond to ensure players have the best experience possible.
– You are personable, enthusiastic and fun-loving.
– Ability to pay close attention to detail, have a strong work ethic, are able to work independently and have excellent communication skills.
– You enjoy working in fast paced environments and have experience using numerous social media platforms.
– You are flexible with hours and are available to work during the day, evening and on weekends.
– Experience and/or education in Electronics and/or carpentry would be an asset.